/r/RABM/

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Прокатный Стан - "Нюрнберг" (2010)


ПРОКАТНЫЙ СТАН "Нюрнберг"

Year: 2010
Genre: Martial Industrial / Harsh Noise / Gabber
Country: Russia

DOWNLOAD

This album was posted on gnwp.ru, and I found it quite interesting, even though I couldn't find any info about the band anywhere. It contains 4 untitled tracks, which are composed of the samples of Russian (and occasionally German) WW2 marches, digital hardcore beats, and extreme noise. Looks like it got mostly negative responses from the listeners, and I can understand it - this album really isn't the most people's cup of tea, and no wonder that the people can't understand it. But I liked it, and I think it creates a very unique atmosphere. Some of you probably will think they're glorifying USSR too much... but the whole martial industrial thing is all for glorious propaganda! As for me, I always was reasonably critical of USSR, but I can understand people being fascinated by the history of WW2 and the proletarian aesthetics.

2 comments :

  1. Nothing here anymore :(, this sounded realy super interesting, could you re-up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re-uploaded it to 4shared, try now. Don't get your hopes too high, though: it's quite unusual stuff...

      Delete