/r/RABM/

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shapeless - "To Walk Among Beasts" (2011)


SHAPELESS "To Walk Among Beasts"

Year: 2011
Genre: Experimental Black Metal
Country: Australia

Track List:
  1. To Walk Among Beasts
DOWNLOAD


Newest single by Shapeless, quite short (only 8 minutes), but according to the guy behind the project, "I felt I accomplished what I needed to with the one track. In saying that, I'm not entirely happy with how it turned out, but it is what it is... Once again, musically it's pretty pathetic, but it's honest, and to me that's what black metal is all about. Hopefully others feel the same" 

I'm posting this right after I've posted the EP by Woccon, and it isn't a coincidence - in my opinion, both projects share the same (black & green) ideology and mentality. Maybe Shapeless can be called "primordial black metal" ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment