/r/RABM/

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bracken - "Beckoning The Rain" (2012)

BRACKEN "Beckoning the Rain"

Year: 2012
Genre: Blackened Sludge / Post-Punk
Country: USA

Track List:
  1. Bridge
  2. Trudge
  3. Felled and falling
  4. Occupation
  5. Cycles
  6. Masquerade
bandcamp

"From Asheville NC, amongst the ancient blue ridge mountains of southern appalachia, we draw inspiration from the awe-evoking expanses of wilderness, as well as the mundane drudgery of our everyday lives. Intersecting the straight-forward anger of punk rock and hardcore with the introspective elements of black metal and doom we attempt to pay tribute to the many forces shaping our existence"

Honestly I'm not a big fan of the kind of music presented on this demo, but it's anarchist stuff made by the readers of my blog - so I'm posting it in hope to give Bracken more promotion. As I've already said, it's a rather strange mix of blackened crust, doom/sludge and post-punk, but I think it'll appeal to if not all then some of my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment