/r/RABM/

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Black Table - "Sentinel" (2012)

BLACK TABLE "Sentinel"

Year: 2012
Genre: Post-Black Metal
Country: USA 

Track List:
  1. Heist
  2. Sentinel
  3. To Tear Down
  4. 1942
bandcamp / facebook / tumblr / youtube / myspace / twitter

This band definitely knows about my blog, since I received a message  from them containing their tour dates not so long ago (unfortunately I've deleted it by accident, but if you need these dates, you can find them on bandcamp). Although I don't remember if they asked me to post this EP or not, I think it'd be OK, because it feaures some really great stuff which many of my readers might be interested in (especially those who are into unorthodox BM/post-metal with female vocals).



3 comments :

  1. Nice to know you are back (kinda), I hope you post a band I sent a while ago, a band cnformed only by women from Chile. See ya, mate!

    Panda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked vocals, really cool compositions, great sound. Wish more bands could give that quality of music.
    Thanks for the discovery comrade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Git their TAPE here: http://monotonstudio.tictail.com/product/black-table-sentinel-tape

    ReplyDelete