/r/RABM/

Monday, December 1, 2014

The Hunt - "Funerals" (2014)

THE HUNT "Funerals"

Year: 2014
Genre: Blackened Crust/Hardcore
Country: Australia

Track List:
  1. The Rats will inherit the Earth
  2. Yama
  3. The Curse of Mankind
DOWNLOAD

If you wonder what I'm doing now for this blog: unfortunately not much. I've re-uploaded some albums, but the diskspace on mediafire is much more limited than before, which makes me more cautious with re-uploading. I still haven't found any better alternative yet.

In the meanwhile, here's the last EP from The Hunt, a blackened hardcore band from Australia, which appeared on my blog before with their s/t release. This one is a "posthumous" release, as the band unfortunately broke up in 2012.

bandcamp

1 comment :

  1. Hi people if you want download black metal visit www.blackmetalcr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete